THE PRIVATE RETREAT EXPERIENCE
Private Couples RETREAT
IntimacyMoons is the Ultimate Singles’ Retreat designed for rejuvenation, self-reflection, and relaxation that truly gets to the essence of you.
Designed for both men and women who want to understand how they can begin to welcome the right partner into their life, those on the heels of a break-up, or recently divorced singles. This is your place to process, learn more about yourself and what matters most to you on this journey into finding a partnership that's best meets your fundamental needs.
These intimate group learning experiences happen with 16 other members who become a source of learning and support. There is absolutely no judgement but instead, a healing environment of growth and collaboration.
Add this impactful workshop with fun and relaxing activities, and the pristine beauty of Barbados. The end result is simple: clarity, growth and renewal from the inside out.
INTIMACYMOONS SINGLES PACKAGE PERKS
- 4 Night Premium Stay in a Luxurious One Bedroom Ocean Front or Garden Room Accommodations
- Singles Workshops with Relationship & Sex Therapist
- Roundtrip Airport Pickup and Transportation to and from Resort
- Welcome Dinner Reception
- Daily Breakfast
- Catamaran Boat Cruise, Including Swimming with Sea Turtles & Snorkel Stop at Historic Shipwreck
- 60 Minute Serenity Swedish Massage
- Seaside Mediation & Yoga
- Mt Gay Rum Tour, Tasting & Mixology Class
- Beachside Ceremony
- Farewell Dinner
- Free WIFI
- Luxury Gift Box Delivered to your Home Post-Retreat
INCLUSIVE PACKAGE PRICING: Starting from $2599 - $3199 Depending On Room Category
**50% Deposit due at Registration
Package pricing comprises all-inclusive accommodations, ground transportation, excursions, IntimacyMoons workshops and above listed inclusions. Pricing is exclusive of airfare.
Upcoming Singles Retreats
Topics Covered During IntimacyMoons SINGLES Retreats
The foundation of the workshop is understanding how each person experiences and feels love, and much of this comes from childhood. In order to move forward and attract the love you are looking for in your life, its important to look back at the messages you received about love, trust, affection, fidelity and relationships. Singles will look at and identify these aspects to get clear on how childhood and past beliefs show up in your dating choices and relationships in the present.
SEXUAL INTIMACY & COMMUNICATION
Sex is more than just intimacy, and intimacy is more that just the act of sex. It is important to understand the values, beliefs and feelings that may get in the way of physical connection, and transcending those messages to truly embrace sexual agency individually while dating.
This retreat will help singles explore and talk about their own sexual templates, and get the chance to dive deep into their own erotic desires, fantasies, longings and beliefs about different aspects of sexuality. We will also cover sexual communication, and have heart to heart discussions on how to tackle your most common sexual concerns, and how to communicate your needs to potential lovers and partners.
LEARNING TO LET GO
Perhaps one of the most powerful experiences during this retreat. People often bring along the baggage and wounds from the past, whether from past relationships, family or otherwise. This letting go process has singles confront the issues that are still present for them that may be hard to let go, but that are standing in the way of deeper connection and joy. By starting the process of healing, you can then move forward in freedom, allowing a renewed version of yourself to emerge that can promote greater authenticity, self-awareness and healthier dating choices.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS LEARNED
- Identify the stories you believe about yourself, dating, and how that may block you from letting others in.
- Uncover what your unconscious needs are and the qualities that you are attracted to in potential partners.
- Discover your relationship type and how your emotional auto-pilot can keep you single and stuck in a rut.
- Explore the relationship you have with your own sexuality, and the role sex plays in your dating life.
- Identifying the many ways you have learned to protect yourself from getting hurt through coping mechanisms.
- Empower singles to date with confidence and reframe their dating narratives.
- Lots and lots of Q&A, group discussions and individualized feedback.